Intuit provides many different payroll services to over 1 million businesses. these options include:
Online Payroll: Intuit calculates your paychecks instantly. You pay employees with Intuit’s free direct deposit or print checks & stubs on your own printer, directly from their system. Federal & states taxes are calculated for you. Just click to pay and file your taxes or print completed forms on your printer. Unlike other payroll services, Intuit will let you keep your payroll tax money until it’s due.
- $25/month for 1 employee + $1.50 each additional employee or
- $39/month for 1 employee + $1.50 each additional employee if you want Intuit to file your state tax as well as your federal tax returns.
Basic Payroll: You get standard payroll tax tables downloaded to QuickBooks. You create, file and pay payroll taxes on your own or with the help of your accountant.
- $119.20/year (less than $10 a month) for <4 employees
- $199.20/year (less than $17 a month) for unlimited employees.
Enhanced Payroll: Complete your entire payroll in just a few clicks. Create paychecks in QuickBooks, Intuit automatically calculates payroll taxes and uses “E-Pay” to pay your taxes. They also instantly generate federal and state tax forms for you, use E-File for no additional cost. You will need QuickBooks 2008 or later to use Enhanced Assisted Payroll.
- $263.20/year (less than $22/month) for <4 employees
- $343.20/year (less than $29/month) for unlimited employees
Assisted Payroll: Get assistance with setting up your payroll and the taxes associated with payroll. Pay employees in “just 3 clicks”, no tax penalties – Guaranteed2, expert support1, starts at $60/month and saves an average of $1000 vs ADP or Paychex.
- Guides you step-by-step through payroll set-up and running your first payroll, if you need it
- Handles payroll taxes and filings for you — guaranteed accurate and on-time.
- Automatically integrates your payroll information into QuickBooks
- Prepares your employees’ year-end W-2s4
- Provides phone support from dedicated payroll specialists1
- Intuit handles your tax payments and files tax forms for you, guaranteed accurate and on time.2 You can save time and don’t have to worry about dealing with the government. If a tax issue does come up, Intuit works with the tax agency to help resolve it for you.3