Finding a Service Ticket
* This is your find box. Each area in IFSM has this search box.
Tip: If you just created a Service Ticket, a link for it appears at the top of the List of Service Tickets. (Show me) It will also be available in the Recent Items list.
*You can locate a specific Service Ticket using any of the following information:
- In the Find box at the top of the screen, select one of the following:
- Customer Name
- Customer Address
- Customer Phone
2. Enter some or all of the Customer information you want to match and click Search.
A list of the Customers that match the text you entered is shown.
3. In the result list, click the Service Ticket number to go to the Service Ticket Details.
Service Ticket Number
1. In the Find box at the top of the screen, make sure that Service Ticket Number is selected. Then enter some or all of the Service Ticket number and click Search.
WorkTrack will locate and list the Service Tickets that match the number you entered.
2. In the result list, click the Service Ticket number to go to the Service Ticket Details.
Name of the Engineer Assigned to the Service Ticket
1. Go to the detail page for the Engineer.
At the top of the details you see Service Tickets assigned to the Engineer for today. Toward the bottom is a list of recent Service Tickets.
2. When you see the correct Service Ticket number, click it to display the Service Ticket details.
3. If you do not yet see the Service Ticket, click More to see a complete list of Service Tickets assigned to the Engineer in the past 90 days.
* You can also use Views and Filters to help you find the Service Ticket you need.