QuickBooks Point of Sale powered by Revel
Making it easier for Businesses to manage their operations:
- Intuitive iPad Interface: lets users focus on what matters most – the customer. Gone are the days of spending hours training new employees and hidden customer management tools.
- Seamless Integration with QuickBooks Online: sales and payments data will automatically be entered and categorized in QuickBooks Online, eliminating the time-intensive work of manually reconciling the books after hours. The integration will be available for new and existing QuickBooks Online customers alike.
- Anytime, Anywhere Access: Revel’s industry-leading point of sale solution allows retailers maximum flexibility to track sales, inventory, staffing and payroll remotely.
- Always On Mode: retailers can be confident they will never miss a sale thanks to the “Always On Mode,” which leverages Revel’s industry-leading technology so that they can continue to accept and sync payments to sales and inventory reports even if their internet connection is slow or completely down.
- Advanced Inventory and Reporting: provides retailers with real insights into their inventory and payments data, including detailed sales numbers, product sales reporting, item discount tracking and comprehensive history of all orders.
In addition to accessing the QuickBooks POS Lite System in store, business owners can access an online dashboard from anywhere using any device
that supports a web browser (i.e. laptop). Access subject to Internet Provider availability.
QuickBooks POS Lite, powered by Revel systems is setup to run on WiFi. In the event that WiFi is down, the POS system will keep running by
switching to a Local Area Connection. If all internet connectivity is lost, the POS can continue to take credit card payments in Always On Mode.
Businesses can control and set risk thresholds for taking payments offline by: 1) Setting a single offline payment maximum, and/or 2) Setting
maximum total amount of all unprocessed offline payments. Please note that credit cards taken in Always On Mode may not be fully authorized
until Internet connectivity is reestablished. Intuit is not liable for any failed or declined transactions made while in Always On Mode.
QuickBooks Payments accounts are subject to credit and application approval. See the Merchant Agreement for complete terms and
conditions, including additional pricing information. To apply, you must be eligible under our Acceptable Use Policy. Terms, conditions, prices,
payment, features and services are subject to change.
* QuickBooks Payments pricing: Swiped rate 2.3%+$0.25 (Retail); 2.5%+$0.10(Quick-Service
Restaurant); Payment monthly fee $19.95