This article provides step by step instructions on how to download transactions processed via online invoices and mobile devices
Note: Transactions processed outside of the Payments feature will need to be manually entered into your QuickBooks 2013.
Online Invoices (Intuit PaymentNetwork) Transactions
- From the Customers menu on the top toolbar, select Intuit PaymentNetwork.
Select Download Payments.
Sign in with your Intuit PaymentNetwork (IPN) username and password.
- Select your option: Receive Payment or Receive Payment and Record Deposits.
- Select the payments you want recorded
- Click Download to Quickbooks.
Mobile (GoPayment) Transactions – Detailed Instructions
- Go to the Customers menu > Credit Card Processing Activities > Get Online Payments.
2. Select Mobile Transactions.
3. Click OK. A pop-up window appears with a list of payments available for download.
Note: First-time customers may be prompted to install additional files (IntuitRecurPayCom.cab and QBMASSyncCom.cab). Click Yes or Install.
4. Place a checkmark next to each payment that you want to download into QuickBooks and select the customer to apply it to.
Note: The customer name must be selected from the drop down menu and not left as LastName/FirstName. Otherwise, you won’t be able to pay any open invoices.
5. Click on Apply to Customer(s). This creates a customer payment in QuickBooks that applies to a customer’s balance.
6. Create a new invoice or apply the payment to an existing one.
Note: You can also skip this step and close the screen. The unapplied payments will download and can then be applied to an invoice later.
- When completed, the 3rd step in the process will show the payments that have been applied to invoices. Note: You can click on the See Detail link to view more information on the payment if needed.