QuickBooks 2013 R6 is now live
- QuickBooks Enterprise max data base cache size has been increased to 512 mb for improved performance.
- Resolved an issue that caused QuickBooks to close unexpectedly when pressing the F2 button.
- Resolved an issue that caused QuickBooks to close with the error “QBW32.EXE- Fatal Application Exit”.
- Resolved an issue that would cause QuickBooks to hang when switching from single user mode to multi-user mode.
- QuickBooks will no longer display ‘Unrecoverable error 20888 41171’ when users launch any transaction form.
- The Company Information window (Company –> Company Information) has been updated to show user Intuit Account, Product Information and subscriptions/services for users company and instance of QuickBooks running, along with the Company Information . User will now be able to edit any of the information except for the Company Information.
Single Sign On
- When user is logged into Intuit account, they don’t need re-login again to order checks from Home page or Left Navigation Bar.
- Company File ‘Color Scheme’ option is introduced in the ‘Desktop View’ preference to allow users to change the color of the title bar and the border of QuickBooks windows for a particular company file. This will help users to differentiate between multiple company files. This preference will be replacing the “Company Color Flag” preference introduced in R4 release. We are offering 14 different “Company File Color Scheme” options to apply on various company files. This is a user level preference, which essentially means that various users connected to the same company file can select different colors.
- Labels across transactional forms are now going to be visible in all CAPS to improve readability.
- Improved support for using QuickBooks with multiple monitors.
- QuickBooks will no longer display an unrecoverable error while customizing the colored icon bar.
- Save buttons can now be seen on the Write Checks window when viewing Paychecks and Payroll Liability checks in 1024×768 resolution.
- The Company Information window has been updated to have the look and feel consistent with the rest of the user interface.
- Terms on sales orders will flow to the invoices created from it.
Add Mulitple Items
- The Add/Edit Multiple List Entries window will now refresh if Assembly items are created from the Item list.
- Resolved issues that caused barcode scanners to not work if unplugged and then plugged back in while QuickBooks is open.
- When row shelf bin is turned on, the on-hand quantity of a build assembly will no longer show zero if there are builds that predate inventory transactions.
- Improved multi-user performance for large company files that have the Lot numbers preference enabled.
- Verify will no longer fail after an inventory transfer is recorded while the Average Cost is negative.
- Editing the site on a transaction after turning off the Track Bin Location preference, will no longer cause the Verify to fail.
- Costs on purchase transactions will no longer display incorrectly when Unit of Measure is enabled.
- When the sort by option “Date,Type,Number/Ref” is chosen, deposits will now be listed first for transactions created on the same date.
Batch Enter Transactions
- Batch Enter Transactions’ menu item is now accessible under the Company menu for non-accountant versions of QuickBooks Enterprise v13.0.
- QuickBooks will no longer close when trying to add a ToDo note having more than 500 characters while in multi-user mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused duplicate employee names to appear when picking one on the Add To Do window.
- The Item Image window has been re-sized to support lower resolutions.
- Increased the number of rows visible on the Bins tab in the Inventory Center.
- All customer information (phone, email, etc.) will be added to any new jobs created for it.
- Resolved issues that prevented QBB files created with QuickBooks for Mac from being opened in QuickBooks for Windows 2013.
Fixed Asset Manager
- QuickBooks will no longer prompt to allow QuickBooks Fixed Asset Manager access to the QuickBooks company file.
- When multi-currency is enabled, total values will be reflected properly on a Purchase Order when it is created from an Estimate.
- QuickBooks Enterprise v13 trial users running R6 will not get Advanced Inventory,QuickBooks Email, and the Accountants Copy File Transfer features enabled by default.
- The error “LVL_ERROR–Unable to find the section for this mentu item!!!”, will no longer appear in the Windows event viewer. This error and other harmless messages will only appear in the QBWIN.LOG.
- Improved performance of the Send Payroll Data workflow.
- Monthly payroll item limits are now supported.
- Improved overall PDF performance by resolving issues that prevented the ability to save as PDF.
- Corrected the alignment when printing an Inventory Assembly Bill of Materials report.
- The “Fit report to” setting now works correctly when printing memorized reports.
QuickBooks Attached Documents
- Added Windows 8 support for the QuickBooks Attach Documents scan manager.
QuickBooks Online Banking
- QuickBooks will no longer display the error “There is Not Enough Memory to Complete this Action”, when attempting to deactivate an account set up for online banking.
- Resolved an issue that caused the word “Overflow” to show on a memorized cash basis custom transaction detail report instead of dollar amounts.
- QuickBooks will no longer close unexpectedly when running the Review 1099 Vendors report.
- Resolved an issue that caused QuickBooks to close when opening Inventory items from the Inventory Valuation Summary report.
Thanks to all of our customers who have helped us in finding errors and submitting them to Intuit for correction. This has been invaluable to keep QuickBooks Enterprise running more efficiently and effectively for everyone!
Preferred Reseller and Solution Provider