The tool used in the resolution will correct the following problem:
- QBW32.EXE – Aborting Application:
- QuickBooks is now terminating when working in 2013 While working in QuickBooks 2013, QuickBooks randomly crashes with error: QBW32.EXE- Fatal Application Exit- Aborting Application: QuickBooks is now terminating (Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Vista)
- Unrecoverable Error 02700 80318 (Windows XP only). Note: If the message you receive says “Connection has been lost”, this is a different issue from this Fatal Application Exit error.
- Download the QB fatalerrorFIX onto each computer you use QuickBooks 2013 on.
- Save the tool to your desktop.
- Close QuickBooks and double-click the QB Fatal Application Exit Tool and follow the on-screen instructions.
Once the tool is complete (the black box goes away) you can continue to work in QuickBooks.