When clicking the Toggle button in QuickBooks, nothing happens.
The root cause is currently being investigated by Intuit. In the meantime, here are instructions to solve it temporarily
In QuickBooks 2009 and Newer:
- Close all other editions of Quickbooks.
- In the QuickBooks 2009, go to Edit.
- Click Preferences.
4.Go to Desktop View.
1. If the Show Live Community box is checked, uncheck and then recheck it.
2. If the Show Live Community box is unchecked, check it, then uncheck it.
5. Close the Preferences window, then close QuickBooks.
6. Reopen QuickBooks and try toggling again (File, Toggle to Another Edition).
In QuickBooks 2008 and older, run reboot.bat:
- Right-click the QuickBooks shortcut icon and go to Properties.
- Click Find Target.
- In the resulting window, locate reboot.bat and double-click.