Delete Memorized Reports in QuickBooks Mac
This process can be used to remove unwanted Memorized reports from the program, or in preparation to Convert QuickBooks Mac file to QuickBooks for Windows or QuickBooks Online.
In QuickBooks Pro for Mac:
1. Click on Reports > Report Center.
2. Click on the triangle next to Memorized Report section.
3. Click on the report you would like to delete.
4. Click on the X next to report to delete.
5. Repeat process as needed to remove additional memorized reports.
6. You’re all done! 🙂