Turn on Payments in QuickBooks 2013
This article provides the steps on how to turn on your Payments feature in QuickBooks 2013.
This will allow your customers to pay your invoices online and also provides access to other payment features, including:
- Credit card processing (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
- Electronic deposits to your bank account via ACH or check
- Mobile payments on your iPhone or Android
Note: This feature is free to turn on and you only pay when you use it. Plus, theres no cost to cancel.When you first open QuickBooks 2013, you will be prompted to set up your business.
1. Click Express Start.
2. Enter your business information. Click Continue.
3. Enter your email address and create a password. Click Continue.
4. Enter your business contact information. Click Create Company File.
5. You will see the following pop up while your new company file is being created.
6. After your company file is completed you will receive a Welcome Email.
Turn on Payments
After your company file is created, you will see the Home screen
7. Select the Receive Payments icon.
8. Click Turn on Payments.
9. Enter your Date of Birth and Social Security Number. Enter your Bank Routing Number and Bank Account Number.
10. Check the I agree to QuickBooks Payments terms & conditions box.
11. Click Turn on Payments.
You can now start receiving payments through QuickBooks 2013.