Note: When you first sign up for QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll, QuickBooks does not automatically turn on the Workers Compensation feature. To begin using this feature, you must first turn it on.
1. Open the Payroll and Employees preferences.
- Go to the Edit menu and click Preferences.
- In the Preferences window, click Payroll & Employees in the list on the left.
- Click the Company Preferences tab.
2. In the Workers Compensation section, click Set Preferences.
3. Click to select or clear Track Workers Comp, depending on whether you want to turn the feature on or off.