Create and Save an Invoice
Use an Invoice to bill your customers after a sale is made
To create and save an invoice:
- Click (+) > Create Invoice.
- Fill in the invoice.
- (Optional) If you’ve saved a style other than the Standard style, you can choose it from Customize at the bottom of the page.
- Click Print or Preview. Then:
- Click Print or Preview again to make sure the form will look the way you want when you send or print it. You can save it as a PDF from here, too. Just hover over the previewed form to see Adobe’s save icon.
- If you select Print Later, you can print it from the queue later.
- You have a few other ways to save:
- Click Save at any time to avoid losing your work. You’ll stay on the page.
- Click Save and close to go back to what you were doing before you started creating the form.
- Click Save and send to email the form. You’ll have the chance to edit the email message to your customer and to preview the form one last time.
- Click Save and new to begin a new form.
*Even if you don’t send or print the form, it’s included in reports and in the customer balance when you save it.