With the cost of living increase, economic changes, etc., it is often necessary for companies to change their pricing to ward off the evils of inflation. Intuit is VERY GOOD with their pricing structure and does not often resort to raising prices. However, it has become necessary to do just that and so I thought I would give you an update to what has recently occurred. For retail pricing:
- QuickBooks Pro: $249.95 for a single license a $20.00 increase.
- QuickBooks Premier: $399.95 for a single license no change.
- QuickBooks Professional Bookkeeper no change.
- QuickBooks Accountant: $499.95 no change.
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions: $2950.00 for a 5 user license (actually went down.)
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions with Advanced Inventory: $3949.00 for a 5 user license.
- QuickBooks for Mac: $249.95 a $20.00 increase.
Keep in mind there are several variations in this pricing and often there are sales. For example, QuickBooks Enterprise can now be sold in single license increments. Yes, you can now get 1 new user or add a user license additions for QuickBooks Enterprise. For more information, please contact QB Services, LLC.