DOA/DEFECTIVE PRODUCT RETURNS
On rare occasions customers may receive a DOA (Dead on Arrival) product. Defective products must be reported within 10 business days of receipt. We offer free technical support. The majority of the time, these issues are related to a misconfiguration or other technical issue. Incompatible items are not considered defective/DOA. In the event that tech support determines the product is defective, we will require a cross shipment guarantee to be completed and faxed back to us. We will then ship a replacement product with either a return label or we will send UPS to pick the item up. Please pack the item in the same way as you received it, with all required components, manuals, etc. The product will be tested and inspected upon return. If the item is not defective, a diagnosis charge and return fee of up to 10% of the purchase price may apply. Beyond the allowed DOA period, the manufacturer’s warranty takes effect. No DOA returns accepted for Star, Epson, or Zebra print heads. Contact the respective manufacturer directly. All warranties are carried out directly through the manufacturer of the product. Feel free to contact us for manufacturer contact information if needed. If you have any problems getting warranty assistance from the manufacturer, please let us know. We’ll do all we can to help.
NON-DEFECTIVE PRODUCT RETURNS
We strive to make your purchase quick, accurate, and easy. Please verify the compatibility of your software with the hardware before placing your order. We will not accept return of products after 20 days. Returns are costly for us to handle, and often returned items cannot be resold as new. We only hope to offset this expense on a per case basis, versus increasing prices substantially for everyone. ALL returns require a return authorization number (RMA#) from customer service. To insure the quality of product customers receive, QB Services will only accept returns that are 100% complete and in NEW, UNUSED condition.
- Factory sealed returns are subject to a 10% restock fee or $20 per item, whichever is greater.
- Open box returns are subject to a 20% fee or $40 per item, whichever is greater. The item(s) must still be in COMPLETE, NEW and UNUSED condition.
- No shipping charges will be reimbursed.
- Failure to return the item(s) in the COMPLETE original packaging will result in refusal. This includes any external boxes used, manuals, disks, accessories, packing materials, and said packaging is not damaged, marked or otherwise not acceptable for resale.
- All returns are inspected upon return. This process can take a couple of weeks. Please allow 2-4 weeks from the return date for credit to be issued.
Software, consumable supplies (paper, checks, labels, ribbons, ink cartridges, etc.), special order items and parts are non-returnable/non-refundable. Special order items are any items not available on our online store. Please make your selections for these items carefully. Most software has a demo version available, which we recommend you review prior to purchasing the software.