- Hi everyone – With the R3 version in QuickBooks Enterprise you may notice that when you try to upgrade to R4 you get the following error message:
If you do get this, don’t worry, just click “OK” through the 20 or so times it pops up and then proceed to do the following:
- Log in to QuickBooks without updating (either R1 or R3 release)
- Click on Edit>Preference>General
- Uncheck “Keep QuickBooks running for quick startups”
- Delete QBStandard21 in the startup folder
- Proceed to update QuickBooks Application to R4
- Let me know if this doesn’t work; Intuit is working to resolve this issue and should have it fixed soon.
Thanks for coming to QB Services website!